Exhibitors and Traders
- Pitches at the show will be allocated on arrival and will be laid out to 5 metres wide by 8 meters deep, with room for a vehicle for a vehicle to be parked to the rear. Those wishing to take larger sites please contact Paul Edwards as below
- To avoid conflict would food providers please contact Paul Edwards before sending money
- The pitch charge include entry for two adults with entry charges e-mailed on payment, before the event
To reserve a space please add your details below, sign and date this form in acceptance of our Terms and Conditions and send off with a cheque for £25, payable to ‘The Rotary Club of Matlock’.
Terms and Conditions
- Fees must be paid at least 7 days in advance of the show
- The Trader must be on site by 09:00 am of the day of the show to report to the Trade Marshall to be allocated a space and be set up and ready to trade by 10:00am
- Stalls must not be dismantled until 16:00pm and no Trader must leave prior to this time
- No vehicle movement may take place between 10:00am and 16:00pm
- ALL trade waste must be removed by the Trader on leaving the site
- The Trader, their Agents and Employees must do nothing to affect the health or safety of themselves, other trader, the public or organisers
I hereby accept the above terms and conditions and understand that it is a non-refundable fee.
All fields in the form must be completed.